The G&M Healthcare subscription plans allow you to sign up for monthly direct debit to pay for future treatments. The balance you collect can be used towards any services and products at G&M Healthcare. Depending on the treatments and frequency you come in to see us or your budget, you can pick from the following subscription plans:
TREATMENTS ON SUBSCRIPTION – G&M HEALTHCARE MEMBERSHIP PLANS
G&M Bronze39.99£Every monthStarterValid for 12 months
- 3x Dermal Fillers Sessions or
- 3x Anti-Wrinkle Treatments or
- Quarterly HydraFacials or
- 5x LPG Body Contouring Sessions
- 1x Newmelan Skin Peel Package or
- 1x Profhilo Skin Booster or
- 1x Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Session
- OR, mix and match any of our treatments up to value of £480
G&M Silver69.99£Every monthStandardValid for 12 months
- 5x Dermal Fillers Sessions or
- 5x Anti-Wrinkle Treatments or
- 1x PDO Eyebrow Lift/Cat Eyelift or Nose Lift
- 8x HydraFacials or
- 2x HydraFacials Keravive or
- 7x Exilis Elite Skin Tightening Sessions
- 3x Skinny Pen
- OR, mix and match any of our treatments up to value of £840
G&M Gold99.99£Every monthDedicatedValid for 12 months
- 1x PDO Eyebrow Lift/Cat Eyelift & Nose Lift
- 1x Non-Surgical Brazilian But Lift (up to 50ml)
- 3x HydraFacials Keravive or
- 4x Vanquish Me Fat Reduction+6 Exilis Elite Skin Tightening
- 8x Soprano Ice Laser Hair Removal Sessions
- OR, mix and match any of our treatments up to value of £1200
G&M Platinum149.99£Every monthMakeoverValid for 12 months
- 1x PDO face and Cat eyebrow lift+top up thread or fillers or
- 1x PDO Face Lift (includes top up threads or fillers) or
- 1x PDO Neck Lift (includes top up threads or fillers) or
- 1x Non-Surgical Brazilian But Lift (up to 100 ml)
- OR, mix and match any of our treatments up to value of £1800
G&M Custom – Your Choice
£ Custom PER MONTH
Please get in touch with us to arrange a custom payment plan.
We can create a subscription plan specifically tailored to your needs and budget.
What is the MediSculpt Therapy Diet?It is a non – surgical weight loss program that does NOT involve the taking of drugs or medicines. It is a Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) which is complemented by Fat reduction and Skin tightening treatments to combat the sagging skin resulting from the weight loss. So unlike other VLCDs out there, the impact of the rapid weight loss on the body shape is managed at every step. MediSculpt therapy diet was developed by the team at G&M Healthcare Ltd lead by Dr Hula, a GP with over 10 years experience in both General Practice and Aesthetic Medicine and 6 years experience in weight loss management. The therapy optimises the body’s chemistry for rapid, effective and continuous breakdown of stored body fat whilst preventing suppression of the metabolic rate. These essential elements work together to deliver safe, effective and lasting weight loss.
What is the Skin tightening therapy treatment part of the Medisculpt Plan?This therapy is carried out weekly using specialised equipment, the LPG Endermologie machine which is designed to firm and tighten the skin. The LPG endermologie device uses a hand head that is equipped with a motorized pulsating flap technology that stimulates a type of skin cells called fibroblasts. The skin is vigorously but painlessly stimulated with precise and specific techniques that encourage cells in the skin (fibroblast cells) to rapidly produce new collagen and elastin fibres. The treatment also aids lymphatic drainage and smoothes the appearance of uneven skin, thus reducing cellulite too. Contouring is an important element of this therapy which is often ignored as a consequence of losing weight with other weight loss programmes.
What is the Fat Reduction Therapy treatment part of the MediSculpt Plan?These are Radiofrequency Therapy treatments that are given weekly, and are targeted to break down fat stores under the skin. Equipment like the "Exilis Elite" and "Vanquish Me", are radiofrequency devices which treat any area, thanks to the precisely engineered applicator. Radio frequencies are specifically tuned for the treatment of subcutaneous fat cells which are broken down and are then used up by the body as energy. There are no significant side effects after Exilis or Vanquish treatments. Some pinkness on the treated area may show and last for about 15-30 minutes. Results last for 18-24 months post treatment.
What types of foods are there?Mostly high protein-based foods that can be made into an endless variety of foods like omelettes, chicken nuggets, bread rolls & soup setc. Also on offer are Pasta and Pizzas, Porridge and Milkshakes, caramel bars and juices...all on offer. The foods are all Low Calorie, Low Fat and more importantly are DELICIOUS, HEALTHY AND NUTRTIOUS. People often order more and many have their favourites. You can use your own "Home Bought" food together with the Diet sachets.
How long does the impact of the diet last, how do I keep the weight off?"The stabilisation and maintenance programme designed specifically for each client, ensures the new weight is maintained. You are gradually weaned off the diet sachets and go back to eating normal foods. Your metabolic rate is monitored and so shows the number of calories to consume in a day in order to maintain the new weight. We advise 6 weekly weigh - in sessions for at least o 1 year after programme completion.
How do I get started?Book FREE virtual consultations: https://www.gandmhealthcare.co.uk/book-appointment