A unique thickening and scalp therapy shampoo features specialised ingredients to optimise scalp health by cleansing and fortifying hair while protecting from environmental stressors.
WHAT IT DOES:
This phyto-infused formula rich in therapeutic ingredients supports optimum scalp health, fortifies the hair cuticle and works to improve hair shaft thickness. Hair transforms to feel fuller, look thicker and perform better.
- Dry scalp
- Dull, lackluster, or thinning hair
- Hair compromised due to over-processing and/or chemical and environmental stressors
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Colour Safe.
- Dermatologist Reviewed.
- Clinically Tested.
- Cruelty Free.
- Does not Contain Sulfate Detergents, Parabens, Phthalates
HOW TO APPLY:
Focusing on the scalp, massage in a circular motion and work through wet hair from root to tips. Allow to sit 1-2 minutes.
Following the use of Thickening Shampoo, apply Thickening Conditioner to wet hair.
- Flax Protein: Protects against hair breakage.
- Loquat Leaf: Helps with thinning hair.
- Willow Bark: Gently exfoliates scalp adding to overall hair health .
- Ginseng: Protects hair and scalp with powerful antioxidants.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Fortifies hair and scalp.
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Almond Glycerides, Parfum, Polyquaternium-39, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Panthenol,
Menthol, Propanediol, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium,
Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycerin, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Urea, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Biotin, Eriobotrya Japonica Extract, Limonene
Size: 250 ml
Revitalash Thickening Shampoo
- Dispatch from warehouse: up to 5 working days (due to Covid-19 we might experience delays in despatching process)
- Royal Mail Delivery: up to 3 working days
- Working days are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm; excluding bank holidays
- We accept returns within 30 days (buyer pays return postage)
- For all exchange & returns queries please contact us on email@example.com
- To qualify for a refund, unwanted products must be:
- in the same condition as supplied to you
- We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return, letting you know your parcel has been received & a refund or exchange has been processed.
- Refunds will be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, depending on your payment method issuer.