A unique thickening and scalp therapy formula features specialised ingredients to optimise scalp health by hydrating and nourishing hair while protecting from environmental stressors.
WHAT IT DOES:
This phyto-infused formula rich in therapeutic ingredients supports optimum scalp health, nourishes the hair cuticle and works to improve hair shaft thickness. Hair is hydrated, replenished and transforms to feel fuller, look thicker and perform better.
- Dry scalp
- Dull, lackluster hair
- Thinning hair
- Hair compromised due to over-processing and/or chemical and environmental stressors
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Colour Safe.
- Dermatologist Reviewed.
- Clinically Tested.
- Cruelty Free.
- Does not contain Parabens or Phthalates.
HOW TO APPLY:
Following the use of Thickening Shampoo, apply Thickening Conditioner to wet hair.
Focusing on the scalp, massage in a circular motion and work through hair from root to tips. Allow to sit 1-2 minutes.
- Biotin & Keratin: Help support hair volume and strength, resulting in thicker, fuller-bodied hair.
- Panthenol: Helps hydrate hair and improve shine.
- Flax Protein: Nourishes hair and protects against hair breakage.
- Loquat Leaf: Helps with thinning hair.
- Green Tea & Ginseng: Protect hair and scalp with powerful antioxidants.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, BehentrimoniumMethosulfate, Polyquaternium-7, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum,Polyquaternium-37, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Trideceth-12,Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-PropylSilanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Menthol,C11-15 Pareth-7, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, LaurylGlucoside, C12-15 Pareth-9, Butylene Glycol, Urea, Disodium Phosphate, SalixAlba Bark Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Linseed Seed,Citric Acid, Eriobotrya Japonica Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
Size: 250 ml
Revitalash Thickening Conditioner
- Dispatch from warehouse: up to 5 working days (due to Covid-19 we might experience delays in despatching process)
- Royal Mail Delivery: up to 3 working days
- Working days are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm; excluding bank holidays
- We accept returns within 30 days (buyer pays return postage)
- For all exchange & returns queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- To qualify for a refund, unwanted products must be:
- in the same condition as supplied to you
- We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return, letting you know your parcel has been received & a refund or exchange has been processed.
- Refunds will be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, depending on your payment method issuer.