Provides intense moisturisation and reduction in the appearance of fine lines, pore size, laxity and mottled hyperpigmentation. NeoStrata Bionic Face Serum can be applied to target areas such as eyes or around the mouth, as an all over facial treatment, used alone or layered under other products. Fragrance-free. Ideal for use post-procedure. Formulated with 10% Lactobionic Acid.
WHY IT WORKS
This high strength 10% Bionic serum is designed to create a protective layer to help restore skin's youthful appearance. Contains Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA), a potent antioxidant to help replenish skin's moisture barrier and protect against environmental factors.
- Enhances surface texture leaving skin feeling refreshed
- Formulated to help correct the signs of photoaged skin
- Potent antioxidant formula
HOW TO USE:
Apply to the face and neck daily following cleansing and before applying other cosmetic products. Can be used for all-over facial treatment or applied to specific target areas such as under the eye or around the mouth. Daily use of a sunscreen is recommended as part of a healthy skincare regimen.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Arginine, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl (Vitamin C) Ascorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben.
Neostrata Restore Bionic Face Serum
- Dispatch from warehouse: up to 5 working days (due to Covid-19 we might experience delays in despatching process)
- Royal Mail Delivery: up to 3 working days
- Working days are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm; excluding bank holidays
- We accept returns within 30 days (buyer pays return postage)
- For all exchange & returns queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- To qualify for a refund, unwanted products must be:
- in the same condition as supplied to you
- We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return, letting you know your parcel has been received & a refund or exchange has been processed.
- Refunds will be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, depending on your payment method issuer.