NeoStrata Mandelic Mattifying Serum is a lightweight gel that helps to minimise oil and control shine, while creating a velvety matte finish on the skin. This Non-comedogenic, non-greasy gel is specially formulated for the face. Containing a unique combination of a gentle exfoliate 4% Gluconolactone with 4% mandelic acid that controls oil and fights P.acne bacteria.
WHY IT WORKS
This lightweight, mattifying gel-serum absorbs skin's surface oils to create a velvety finish, minimizing the appearance of pores and controlling shine. An 8% exfoliating blend containing Mandelic Acid and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) helps clarify skin and improves the appearance of oily skin.
- Mandelic Mattifying Serum
- Oil and shine control
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Can be worn under or over makeup to minimize shine
- Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic
- Ideal for use in hot and humid climates
HOW TO USE:
Apply to the face and neck daily, following cleansing or as directed by a physician, Let dry thoroughly before applying other cosmetic products. If desired, reapply throughout the day as needed. Daily use of a sunscreen with this product is recommended.
EXFOLIATING BLEND (MANDELIC ACID (AHA) GLUCONOLACTONE (PHA))
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Gluconolactone, Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Silica Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Ammonium Hydroxide.
Ideal For: Oily Skin.
Neostrata Clarify Mandelic Mattifying Serum
- Dispatch from warehouse: up to 5 working days (due to Covid-19 we might experience delays in despatching process)
- Royal Mail Delivery: up to 3 working days
- Working days are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm; excluding bank holidays
- We accept returns within 30 days (buyer pays return postage)
- For all exchange & returns queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- To qualify for a refund, unwanted products must be:
- in the same condition as supplied to you
- We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return, letting you know your parcel has been received & a refund or exchange has been processed.
- Refunds will be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, depending on your payment method issuer.