Depigmenting day cream with sun protection factor
Easy application and rapid absorption formula that reduces dark spots and prevents their appearance thanks to sunscreens (UVB and UVA).
It includes Whitening Booster System, a system of powerful active ingredients that act on the formation of the dark spot, in the phases of melanin synthesis. With retexturising and renewal activity, thanks to RetinSphere® Technology, it gives more uniform and luminous skin. Its high tolerability allows for year-round use. Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control.
Regulation of melanin production
Sun protection UVB-UVA (SPF 50)
Tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
- 1% RetinSphere ® Technology, which promotes skin's upper layers renewall, and also stimulates collagen production
- 4% depigmenting system, that acts on the dark spots
- 8% moisturizing system
- 1% soothing agents
- Sunscreen filters, that promote an FPS 50
How to use
Apply in the morning to cleansed skin on the face and neck
External use. In case of continued irritation, stop application. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes, if this occurs rinse with water. Store below 40c.
Neoretin Discrom Control Gel Cream 40ml
- Dispatch from warehouse: up to 5 working days (due to Covid-19 we might experience delays in despatching process)
- Royal Mail Delivery: up to 3 working days
- Working days are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm; excluding bank holidays
- We accept returns within 30 days (buyer pays return postage)
- For all exchange & returns queries please contact us on email@example.com
- To qualify for a refund, unwanted products must be:
- in the same condition as supplied to you
- We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return, letting you know your parcel has been received & a refund or exchange has been processed.
- Refunds will be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, depending on your payment method issuer.