Cyspera® Intensive Pigment Corrector (Formerly Cysteamine Cream)
Cyspera is an effective topical treatment for hyperpigmentation and helps to remove brown spots, treat pigmented marks and achieve a more even complexion.
Hyperpigmentation can be caused by a number of different factors including inflammation, a change in hormone levels (e.g. contraceptive pill, pregnancy, menopause), as well as sun damage and other skin injuries. Darker skin tones are more susceptible to hyperpigmentation, especially in combination with excess sun exposure.
The Cyspera Intensive Pigment Corrector has higher pigmentation correction compared to all other agents. It is free from carcinogenic and toxic ingredients such as hydroquinone, retinoic acid and corticosteroid. This means that the Cyspera Intensive Pigment Corrector has a very low risk of adverse reaction and can deliver significant, clinical improvements to those with hyperpigmentation.
This innovative de-pigmenting treatment targets hyperpigmentation concerns with an innovative formula including cysteamine, which is naturally present in human skin cells and works to regulate melanin synthesis in the skin. Remove brown spots, treat pigmented marks and achieve a more even complexion.
Effectively improves the appearance of persistent brown patches and dark spots
Minimizes the recurrence of skin discoloration with continued use
Well tolerated for long-term use
Formulated without hydroquinone or retinol
Intensive phase: Once per day for 16 weeks.
Maintenance phase: Twice-weekly, once per day.
On rested skin:
Do NOT wash the skin before application. If necessary to wash, wait for one hour before application.
Apply a thin layer on the skin (a warming sensation or mild tingling may occur and last up to 30 minutes). Leave on for 15 minutes.
Remove by washing the area with a gentle face cleanser. Gently pat your face dry.
Moisturise the area. Maintain skin hydration during the day.
Cyspera Intensive Pigment Corrector
- Dispatch from warehouse: up to 5 working days (due to Covid-19 we might experience delays in despatching process)
- Royal Mail Delivery: up to 3 working days
- Working days are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm; excluding bank holidays
- We accept returns within 30 days (buyer pays return postage)
- For all exchange & returns queries please contact us on email@example.com
- To qualify for a refund, unwanted products must be:
- in the same condition as supplied to you
- We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return, letting you know your parcel has been received & a refund or exchange has been processed.
- Refunds will be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, depending on your payment method issuer.