Achieve a smoother and more radiant complexion with NeoStrata Resurface Glycolic Renewal Serum. Formulated with a powerful combination of 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and antioxidants, skin texture is renewed and overall skin quality is improved.
WHY IT WORKS
This powerful combination of 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and antioxidants is formulated to renew the appearance of skin's surface texture. Glycolic Acid is precisely blended to maximize exfoliation of surface skin cells, while maintaining an optimal pH.
- Renews the appearance of skin’s surface texture
- Achieve a smoother & more radiant complexion
- Formulated with 10% Glycolic Acid & 2% Lactobionic Acid
- Ideal for normal, dry & oily skin types
HOW TO USE:
Use once or twice a day, as tolerated, on cleansed skin before applying a Neostrata moisturiser.
10% Glycolic Acid – exfoliates, refines skin texture, clarifies pores and improves uneven skin tone.
2% Lactobionic Acid – an exfoliator and antioxidant that protects against future damage by protect skin against free radicals responsible for premature skin ageing.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Glycolic Acid, Glycereth-7 Trimethyl Ether, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Lactobionic Acid, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Sodium Bisulfite, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol.
Ideal for normal, dry and oily skin types, this exfoliating serum removes surface skin cells, while maintaining skin’s optimal pH for a smoother and more radiant complexion.
Neostrata Glycolic Renewal Serum
- Dispatch from warehouse: up to 5 working days (due to Covid-19 we might experience delays in despatching process)
- Royal Mail Delivery: up to 3 working days
- Working days are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm; excluding bank holidays
- We accept returns within 30 days (buyer pays return postage)
- For all exchange & returns queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- To qualify for a refund, unwanted products must be:
- in the same condition as supplied to you
- We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return, letting you know your parcel has been received & a refund or exchange has been processed.
- Refunds will be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, depending on your payment method issuer.